ACT Fibernet Launches ACT Shield Virus Protection App with Parental Controls. ACT Fibernet launched a new app known as ACT Shield. This is to enable security and safety solutions on devices. However, the new app is said to be available across all platforms including Windows, Mac and Android (except Redmi devices). It also features an anti-theft device finder, which helps you to find lost or stolen devices. According to Gadgets.ndtv.com the ACT Fibernet has partnered with cyber-security provider F-Secure to launch this new ACT shield app. Keep reading below to learn more on the topic ACT Fibernet Launches ACT Shield Virus Protection App With Parental Controls, More Features.
ACT Fibernet Launches ACT Shield Virus Protection App With Parental Controls, More Features
Atria convergence technologies (ACT) is an Indian Telecommunications company headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka. It offers fiber to the digital television services under ACT digital brand and home services under the brand name ACT Fibernet. The company was the largest internet service provider in India, as of June 2018. On 31 August 2018, it was recorded as the third-largest wired broadband service provider in India according to Wikipedia.
ACT Shield Features
Below are the salient features of the ACT Shield App
- Protects device from viruses, spyware, malware, trojans, and ransomware. If an email has a virus or unknown information that can affect your device, the ACT shield software prompts a notification, which helps in avoiding a data breach.
- Safeguards sensitive personal and financial info on the internet. And also allow you to carry out secure online transactions.
- It provides a 360° protection layer for bank transactions.
- The software does not expose your confidential data such as your account passwords to unknown users.
- It offers massive parental controls to set safe time limits for internet usage.
- The app comes with content filters to make browsing child friendly.
- The software has a “find my device” feature. This helps to locate lost devices.
- You can easily restore the factory settings or lock your sensitive information if your phone gets lost
- It undertakes routine application privacy checks
The above are the features of the shield app.
ACT Shield Rental
Atria Convergence Technologies shield app services can be activated as an add-on to the monthly ACT Fibernet bill. However, the price of this new security solution is RS.49 each month for protecting to devices, while RS.69 monthly for three devices. And R’s. 99 for five devices. This information was provided according to Gadgets.ndtv.com.