Snapchat Finally Lets All iOS Users Put Music In Their Snaps. Snapchat finally lets all users put music in their snaps. All iOS users can now finally put music in their Snaps. In a move that will see it rival TikTok and Instagram Reels. However, the feature is only available to Apple users so those with Android devices will have to wait a bit longer. You can now put any songs of your choice to add to your Snapchat content.
Snapchat Finally Lets All iOS Users Put Music In Their Snaps
The music feature is rolling out to iOS users all over the world. Users just need to update their apps. The new update is already available in New Zealand and Australia. This update enables you to choose from a library of popular songs to add to your video or image. Snap hasn’t said how extensive its music library is but it does have licensing deals with some of the major music companies.
This includes Universal Music Publishing Group, which has the likes of Justin Bieber and Ariana Grande on its books. Read further to see Snapchat Finally Lets All iOS Users Put Music In Their Snaps.
How To Add Music To Snapchat
Snap also wants to introduce a feature that allows people to create their own sounds. There’s no word on when the music feature is coming to Android.
Furthermore, you will need to make sure you are using an Apple device with the updated version of Snapchat. Someone people might get the update before others. Here are the steps to add your music:
- When you updated your Snapchat version
- open Snapchat and go to the camera screen.
- You will spot a music note symbol in the top right-hand corner.
- Click it and choose from the songs to add to your Snap.
There is currently only a small list of songs to choose from, meaning you can’t search for a specific song.
Knowing More About Snapchat App
Snapchat, or Snap, is a multimedia messaging app available around the world. Here are a few facts on Snapchat:
- It’s a multimedia messaging app
- It was created by former Standford University students Evan Spiegel, Bobby Murphy, and Reggie Brown
- The first version of Snapchat was released in September 2011
- The main feature of Snapchat is the ability to send self-deleting photos, videos, and messages
- These digital missives will wipe themselves from a recipient’s phone after a short time
- Snapchat also offers “Stories”, which allow users to share content visible to multiple users – but that vanishes after 24 hours
- In 2019, Snapchat had around 190million daily users Finally Snapchat allows all its iOS Users to Put Music In Their Snaps.
Snapchat has become one of the unique social media apps that eases communication around the globe. To get more information on this article use the link below https://www.theverge.com/platform/amp/2020/10/15/21516348/snapchat-snap-sounds-music-ios-update