On the topic Study In Canada: University Of Manitoba International Undergraduate Student Bursary 2020/2021, are you interested in studying abroad? The University of Manitoba offers International Undergraduate student bursary funding. The award program helps students who have excellent academic standing and demonstrate financial need.
However, this program is majorly for individuals with good academic standing, and with demonstrated financial need, who are undergoing a bachelor’s degree program in both fall and winter terms.
Study In Canada: University Of Manitoba International Undergraduate Student Bursary 2020/2021
The University of Manitoba is a public research university located in the province of Manitoba, Canada. It was founded in 1877 and the first university in western Canada. However, the school maintains a reputation as a top research-intensive post-secondary educational institution and also conducts more research annually than any other university in the region. Currently, it offers a great award for international students to study in their school.
Below are the short description of the award
Organizer – University of Manitoba
Course level- undergraduate
Award – $240,000
To learn more about the criteria for application, the section below will put you through.
Check out the what is required to get this award
- All nationalities
- Register for and complete at least 60% of a full course load each term.
- You must meet minimum G.P.A requirements. Continuing students must have a minimum degree of 2.0. while new students from high school must have a grade 12 average of 70% or above.
- International students in their first year of post-secondary study in Canada are not eligible to apply
The above are the basic criteria you must meet to secure the award.
Study In Canada: University Of Manitoba International Undergraduate Student Bursary 2020/2021 Application
To apply for the program, read below
- The financial intending need must be clearly documented on the application.
- Students who have applied for government student loans from other provinces must show a copy of a current official government loan assessment. This is to support their declaration of financial need.
- The application form is available on their website from August every year to 1 October. So endeavor to apply before the deadline.
- Kindly visit their official page. You can tap on the link below to access their official page umanitoba.ca/financial-aid-and-awards/international
- Tap on the apply button at the top right corner to apply
- Follow the on-screen prompt to complete the application process
The above are steps to apply for the award and what you need to know about the application process.