University of Manchester Full-time Master´s Scholarships 2021/2022 for Tanzanian Students. The University of Manchester offers scholarships for selected master’s courses to applicants from Tanzania for the year 2021/2022. Scholarships are available in a wide range of subjects including development, engineering, environment, medical and health sciences, and law. However, there are 28 scholarships (18 for full-time study and 10 for part-time study) available to students from Uganda, Ethiopia, Rwanda, and Tanzania and other nationals. Get more information at the official website https://www.manchester.ac.uk/study/masters/funding/international/equity-merit-scholarship/tanzania-masters/.
University of Manchester Full-time Master´s Scholarships 2021/2022 for Tanzanian Students
Studying at the University of Manchester is like a passport to a successful life and career. The taught courses are drawn from world-leading research and with their strong links to the global industry. When you study at the University of Manchester, you will gain quickly developed skills, knowledge and experience that will make employers listen to you.
Manchester is the oy University in the UK to have a social responsibility as its core goal. While studying here learn and become the best you can be.
31st August 2020 at 5 pm GMT.
Eligible Nationality: Tanzanians
University of Manchester Full-time Master´s Scholarships 2021/2022 Eligibility
University of Manchester Full-time Master´s Scholarships 2021/2022 are aimed towards talented applicants, especially from less developing countries and disadvantaged backgrounds. To apply for a scholarship, applicants must have the following:
- Hold a first or upper second class (or the equivalent) undergraduate degree;
- Have at least two years’ relevant post-graduation work experience (this does not include unpaid internships or voluntary work);
- Must be a resident citizen of Tanzania and have not previously studied outside Africa;
- Must be committed to returning home and able to demonstrate the potential to make a positive impact on the future of Tanzania;
- Applicants must have a clear idea of how studying in Manchester will benefit both him/her career and the wider community.
All applicants must be competent in the English language. In most cases, you will need one of the following, as a minimum, to satisfy the general English Language criteria and go through to the final selection round.
- English grade of C in CSE (Certificate of Secondary Education)
- IELTS score of 6.5 (with no sub-test less than 5.5)
- IBT TOEFL: overall score of at least 90, with no sub-test below 22
Applicants should at least have either of the above-mentioned certificates to certify their English language competency.
Number of Awards
There are 28 scholarships (18 for full-time study and 10 for part-time study) available to students from Uganda, Ethiopia, Rwanda, and Tanzania.
The Benefits and Value of the Scholarships
The University of Manchester Full-time Master´s Scholarships 2021/2022 benefits cover full tuition fees, living expenses, and students return international airfares.
Duration of Award
The duration of the award is based on the duration of the candidate’s chosen course of study.
How To Apply for the University of Manchester Full-time Master´s Scholarships 2021/2022 for Tanzanian Students
- Applications for September 2021 entry will be open on 1 August 2020. Please note we do not accept applications via email.
- Applications should be submitted online via SmartSurvey. To apply online click on this link https://www.smartsurvey.co.uk/s/EandM21-22/
Use the above link to Apply for the Scholarships.
Requirements for Application
To Apply for the University of Manchester Full-time Master´s Scholarships 2021/2022 you will need the following:
- Degree certificates and transcripts, showing subjects are taken and grades achieved (temporary copies or certificates of graduation will suffice for this application).
- Two up-to-date signed references. References must be on letter headed paper and addressed to ‘Equity and Merit Scholarships at The University of Manchester’. They don’t need to be sent confidentially and there is no fixed format.
- Evidence of your English Language ability as stated above.
With the above-mentioned criteria, you can apply with confidence for your scholarship program.